Monday, April 25, 2011

2011 University of Montana BFA Senior Thesis Highlights

Adam Lynn - Detail
Check out some of the highlights from this years UM Bachelor of Fine Arts Senior Thesis Exhibition at the Gallery of Visual Arts.  Good work BFA'ers! I would like to tell you to go see all the great works that I didn't photograph, but sadly the show was only up for a terribly short period of time : ( x 1000.
Rachael Jones
Ellie Weber - Let Go
I really liked Hannah Spry's rendition of Little Red Riding Hood
Jose Chavez - "What Some Do For Others" - Detail
Love the surface and character.
Nice landscapes by Riche Carter and a snail by Louis Habeck

Didnt get this guys name but I like the root sound system

El Rico.  The painting skill here is great and the artist statement is one of the best I have ever read by a student
A great little figure. part of the piece title "Shooting at someone who outdrew you" by Rachael Marne Jones

Big truck - vrrooooooom
Adam Lynn - detail

Rachel Marne Jones
Ellie Weber's ceramic sculptures were some of my favorites works in the show.
Hannah Spry
Jose Chavez

Richie Carter
Adam Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment